ScreenPlay Video Editor System
Easy-to Use Stand Alone Editor for all uses
ScreenPlay is are designed to do one thing, and only one thing well, edit video!
With ScreenPlay's real-time editing features you can instantly:
- Capture and edit professional quality video and audio
- Add titles: outline, drop shadow, character extrusion & more
- Add transitions: wipes, dissolves, page turns, reveals & more
- Add special effects: variable slow motions, fast forward/reverse, letter box & more
- Add color effect: B&W, posterize, solarize, sepia tone & more
"Despite ScreenPlay's modest price, this is a very powerful NLE system."
------------------------------------------------- Jack Lloyd, Video SystemsMagazine
ScreenPlay and Sequel let you view transitions instantly. Go instantly out to tape
without rendering, without waiting!
Real-time Color & Special Effects
All color and special effects are truly real-time at a full 30-fields per sec. All effects can
be instantly applied and output at 60 fields per sec.
Real-Time Color Processing & White Balance
Instantly adjusts video color correction, contrast, brightness and saturation. The Auto
White Balance feature will correct your mistakes at seemingly warp speed.
Image Support for Photos
Creating a photomontage is easy with ScreenPlay's digital connectivity. Easily import
images from Smart Media or Compact Flash cards, or a Kodak Picture CD. Sequel
requires the Optional DV Upgrade to perform this function.
Each Applied Magic editor comes with a mouse, custom keyboard and 1-year warranty.
The size and weight of a VCR, each editor is portable and connects easily to a television
ScreenPlay is a turnkey, PC-free editors. Therefore the potential for hardware
and software incompatibility and conflicts are eliminated.
Customers Using ScreenPlay
Additional Links to ScreenPlay
- Videographers (wedding/event)
- Education (optional curriculum)
- Studio playback (B-Roll)
Applications for ScreenPlay
- Capture live video and edit in realtime
- Wedding/event videos
- Teach video production at middle/high school
- News Stories
- Life history videos
- Sports highlight video
- Distant learning events
- Morning announcements
- Football games
Intro to ScreenPlay video
ScreenPlay Specs and Features